Welcome to EMC Express Care
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic in the Greater Fort Worth, Texas Area
We offer several COVID testing options to meet your needs:
- Rapid In-House Molecular Covid Testing. Appointment required. Most Major Medical Insurances accepted. Call your insurance provider with questions regarding eligibility and coverage. Self-pay price of $100 for test alone, $190 with office visit. Results in 15 minutes!
- Rapid PCR: In-House RT-PCR Respiratory Panel - for travel, back to school or back to work. Appointment required. Most Major Medical Insurances accepted. Call your insurance provider with questions regarding eligibility and coverage. Self-pay price of $250 for test alone, $340 with office visit. SAME DAY RESULTS!
- Send-Out PCR TEST: No appointment required. Most Major Medical Insurances accepted. Call your insurance provider with questions regarding eligibility and coverage, Lab cost will be separately billed by outside lab. Self-pay price of $175. Samples are sent to the lab and results are available in 24-36 hours.
- Mobile Lab Testing: At this time, we are only taking self-pay patients for mobile PCR testing due to testing machine constraints. We are hoping to offer a full suite of testing and visit options in the near future. Our Mobile Lab Testing van is currently available for the following:
- Individual patient visits and mobile testing/treatment.
- Community Events for medical support or outreach.
- Recurring scheduled times for mobile visits in communities or other locations.
- Workplace healthcare solutions such as on-site vaccinations or testing.
- Post-Covid Return to Play Evaluation: No appointment required. $75 self-pay price. This evaluation include a review of symptoms (fevers, chest pain, palpitations, difficulty breathing) and a physical examination. A swab test will not be performed.
Please call for more information or to schedule a visit!
The dedicated health care professionals at EMC Express Care are highly skilled in a wide range of medical specialties, enabling them to provide the highest quality adult and children’s urgent care.
Latest Blog Posts
Should Pregnant Women Worry About X-Rays?
Despite being extra careful while pregnant, you may sustain an injury that will need a diagnostic
The Difference Between Immunizations and...
Immunization, vaccination, and inoculation are all interrelated terms that refer to treatments
What Might Cause You to Fail Your DOT Phy...
Anyone who desires to pursue and maintain a safety-sensitive position—a job that can impact