Urgent care centers— with the prompt, convenient, and equally reliable health care they provide—have grown in popularity by leaps and bounds ever since they were first established in the 1970s. Today, urgent care centers have broadened their scope, now offering diagnostic and other essential services.
At EMC Express Care, our diagnostic services are part of our commitment to delivering comprehensive and accessible health care to the residents of North Richland Hills and its surrounding communities. We offer a vast variety of state-of-the-art diagnostic tests, which are highly essential for timely diagnosis, prompt intervention, and stabilization of a patient’s condition, proper care coordination, and efficient treatment planning.
Diagnostic Services Available Here at our Facility
Check out some of the various diagnostic services we provide here at EMC Express Care:
- Blood testing (including a comprehensive metabolic panel and complete blood count (CBC)
- Urine analysis- to detect and treat a wide range of diseases and disorders
- Breast exams- to check the breasts for signs of cancer and other problems
- Pelvic exams- to find potential signs of ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, sexually transmitted diseases, and other gynecological problems
- Digital X-ray imaging– to confirm diagnosis for fractures, dislocations, sprains, pneumonia, and other medical conditions or injuries
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)- to identify heart rhythm abnormalities and evaluate other symptoms of heart problems, such as chest pain and shortness of breath
- Rapid COVID and Post-COVID testing
- Prostate exams- These typically involve a digital rectal exam (DRE) and a test for prostate- specific antigen (PSA) levels to check for signs of prostate enlargement and cancer.
- Rapid respiratory panel – to check for pathogens in the respiratory tract
- Routine vision and hearing tests
- Specialized diagnostics and evaluation areas for OB/GYN, pediatric, otolaryngology (ENT), and trauma care needs
- Urine drug tests- for legal or employment purposes
Urgent Care Facility in North Richland Hills, TX
At EMC Express Care, our dynamic team of healthcare providers is led by Dr. D. Luke Kehres, a highly qualified family medicine physician who delights in helping patients of all ages achieve optimal health. By integrating diagnostic tests into our usual urgent care services, we get to ensure the care we provide is streamlined, and that our patients are seen and released in the fastest way possible, so they can quickly return to their normal activities.
For more information about our diagnostic services, call us at (817) 503-8800. We proudly serve Keller, Colleyville, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Euless, and Westlake, and all of the neighboring areas of North Richland Hills. We are open seven days a week, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. We look forward to serving you!