Covid-19 Test Options:
- Rapid In-House Molecular Covid Testing. Appointment required. With in-network insurance – no cost. Self-pay price of $100 for test alone, $190 with office visit.
- Rapid In-House RT- PCR Respiratory Panel – for travel. Appointment required. With in-network insurance – no cost. Self-pay price of $250 for testing, $340 with office visit. Results same day!
- Send-Out PCR testing. No appointment required. With in-network insurance – no cost. Results 24-36 hours. Self-pay $90 for office visit, lab cost covered by CARES Act.
- Post-Covid Return to play evaluation. No appointment required. $50 self-pay price.
Please call for more information or schedule a visit today!
Policies on Prevention of COVID-19 Exposure
As the number of documented cases of Coronavirus continues to rise, we are committed to doing everything we can to continue to provide quality care while taking every precaution to limit any exposure to COVID19. In doing so, we have implemented the following measures in our office:
- We remain open and continue to see patients. In addition to in-office visits, we now offer Telemedicine Visits. Anyone who is interested in a Telemedicine Visit should call our office to schedule a new visit or to change an existing in-office visit to a Telemedicine visit.
- We are screening every patient, visitor, physician, and staff member for symptoms related to COVID-19 prior to entering our facilities.
- We are asking patients with a cough, difficulty breathing, fever, &/or patients who have been in contact with someone with any of these symptoms over the past two weeks, to call us to schedule a Phone Consult or Telemedicine Visit vs an In-office visit.
- If you have mild symptoms, you may be advised to stay home and isolate yourself during your illness for a period of up to 14 days.
- For ALL sick visits &/or for any patients with conditions deeming them high risk, we are asking patients to consider a Telemedicine visit vs an In-office visit. If an in-office visit is required, we are asking patients to call from the parking lot to check-in. We will notify them when we have a “Sick Room” available. We will meet them outside with appropriate PPE, and they will be taken back immediately to ensure minimal exposure to other patients and staff members.
- We are restricting caregiver and family member access into our offices. For your safety and ours, we ask that all caregivers and family members wait in their cars during patient appointments, therapy, &/ or procedures.
- All staff members are taking extra precautions regarding proper hygiene and utilization of PPE. As always, all rooms and equipment are cleaned and sanitized after each use, but we have implemented additional cleaning protocols and expanded treatment areas to provide room for social distancing.
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself and Others
- If you feel unwell, STAY HOME.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- WASH YOUR HANDS: Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- COVER YOUR COUGH
- Keep surfaces clean by using a disinfectant.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority & your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
The health and welfare of our patients, staff, and their families are our top priority. If you or a family member are experiencing symptoms, please let us know as soon as possible so we can help walk you through the process.
Luke Kehres, MD