Every company’s greatest asset is its workforce. Hence, their health and wellbeing should be a top priority. It’s important to grant employees a care plan that is useful for unavoidable and unexpected circumstances, like illnesses and accidents.
EMC’s Employee Care Plan is designed for companies without health insurance for employees that want to protect their employees in unfortunate circumstances.
EMC Express Care is located in North Richland Hills, Texas. Companies and small businesses can sign up with no charge for our Employee Care Plan for employees’ illness and injury care. The membership offers affordable and convenient access to safe and comprehensive non-life threatening and non-chronic medical care. Even if your company does offer healthcare insurance, your employees can enjoy the affordable treatment for their medical needs at EMC Express Care.
Benefits of EMC’s Employee Care Plan
EMC’s Employee Care Plan is convenient and includes benefits for both employers and employees.
- Promotion of accessible care for all
- Reduction of expensive emergency room visits
- Lower employee absentee rates
- Quality medical care with shorter waiting times
- Affordable treatment fees
- Same-day appointments
- Access to online check-in
The typical wait time at EMC Express Care is less than 10 minutes. This helps your employees get prompt treatment so they can return to their lives and work as quickly as possible.
With EMC Employee Care Plan, you will save money from a regular ER visit, as a visit to our facilities costs only a fraction of an ER visit. The fees are also less than typical urgent care charges. The discounted charge rate is $90. Other services are also at discounted prices.
Our Employee Care Plan offers a wide range of service, including the following:
- Flu, Hepatitis B, Tetanus, and other vaccinations
- $25 pre-employment drug screens
- Tuberculosis screenings
- On-site X-ray and lab tests
- IM antibiotics
- Post needlestick occupational exposure evaluation and testing
- Work-related lacerations and other injuries/Workers’ Comp (note that patients will only be seen for the initial visit)
Note: If going through Workers’ Comp insurance, billing will be at our regular rates. If not going through Workers’ Comp, discounted rates will be billed directly to your company.
For any questions or requests, please contact our Medical Director, Dr. Genco.
How to Set Up an EMC Employee Care Plan?
- Fill out the EMPLOYEE CARE PLAN REGISTRATION form. You may fax, mail, e-mail, or drop it off at EMC.
- Save our contact information and keep it accessible. For a smooth process, have your employee bring a completed AUTHORIZATION FORM – EMPLOYEE CARE PLAN on the day of medical service, or call EMC to provide the same information. For your convenience, you can arrange your payment on the date of service or through the invoice.
For billing Workers’ Comp, kindly provide us with the following information: your Worker’s Comp insurance company contact details, your office representative, your billing address, and claim number if available.
Employee Health Care in North Richland Hills, TX
If you are an employer looking to improve your employees’ overall benefits package at an affordable price, at EMC Express Care, we provide a fast, courteous, and professional employee care plan for your company.
To learn more about our Employee Care Plan, you may call us at (817) 503-8800 or download the Business Contact Information form to begin the process. Our walk-in clinic is open 7 days a week from 10 am to 8 pm.