There are many reasons it may not be convenient for you to come into the clinic for an appointment.
Perhaps you’re wondering:
- Do I need to see a doctor for this?
- Is this (bump/pain/rash) something serious?
- I’m crazy busy. Can I just talk to a doctor for a few minutes?
In all cases, it’s absolutely OK. This – and much more – is exactly what telemedicine is for.
In many cases, we’ve found that people do want to be proactive about their health – but time/convenience/financial obstacles prevent that from happening. At EMC Express Care in North Richland Hills, Texas, we want to be sure you get the medical care you need, when and where you need it.
That’s why we offer virtual, real-time video visits with a healthcare professional – a timesaving convenience that can’t be beat! Bonus: It’s more affordable than you think.
Don’t ignore your health. Schedule a virtual visit with an EMC Express Care healthcare professional today, and never leave the comfort of your couch.
Conditions Treated with Virtual Visits
You may be surprised to learn the vast number of health conditions and concerns that can be addressed in a telehealth visit. These include:
- Cold and flu
- Joint pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Sinus congestion or pain
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Urinary tract infections
In Case of Emergency
If you are experiencing signs or symptoms of a medical emergency, such as shortness of breath, chest pains, a loss of consciousness, or bleeding that won’t stop, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room right away. Do not wait!
What Can’t Be Done Via Telemedicine
It’s simply amazing what can be accomplished during a virtual visit with an urgent care healthcare provider. Even so, some tests and treatments must be done in person. These include:
- Throat- or nasal-swab COVID testing
- Flu or strep throat testing
- Removal of skin lesions
- Minor wound care
- Anything that requires a professionally administered injection, including vaccines
- Physical exams and checkups
How to Get Started
Call EMC Express Care at (817) 503-8800 and ask to schedule a telehealth visit with a healthcare provider.
It’s as simple as that!
Telemedicine appointments are available during our regular business hours, which are every day of the week, including holidays, between 10 am and 8 pm.
The steps are easy to meet with a doctor or other medical provider through telehealth:
- Schedule your telemedicine appointment with EMC Express Care – we will make every effort to fit you in as quickly as possible, or at a convenient time for you, during our normal business hours.
- Using any internet-connected device with a camera and microphone (e.g., smartphone, tablet, laptop), visit virtually face-to-face with your qualified, compassionate healthcare provider who will listen to your concerns and take appropriate actions.
- If the provider prescribes medication, it will be available at your pharmacy of choice.
Don’t Let Busy Schedules or Distance Keep You from Getting Medical Care
Take control of your health! With telemedicine, you get to enjoy the convenience of a doctor’s visit from the comfort, safety, and security of your own home. No more anxiety or unanswered concerns about what your symptoms may mean.
Schedule your virtual visit today with a healthcare professional at EMC Express Care in North Richland Hills, Texas, by calling (817) 503-8800.