Urgent Care Services
Adult and Pediatric Urgent Care
Urgent care is all about the convenience of receiving immediate attention for nonemergency health issues from qualified professionals equipped with the latest medical technology. At EMC Express Care in North Richland Hills, Texas, we are committed to providing that dependable and compassionate urgent care service.
Our Walk-in Clinic Services
- Immunizations and vaccinations for adults
- Physical exams for annual checkups, sports, school, travel, immigration, DOT
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to detect any heart problems and monitor your heart’s status if necessary
- Digital X-ray designed to reduce patient radiation exposure by as much as 90 percent compared to traditional X-ray equipment
- Lab tests to check for any changes in your health and help our doctors diagnose medical conditions, evaluate treatments, and monitor diseases
- Urine drug test to analyze a patient’s urine for the presence of certain illegal substances and prescription medications as part of an employment process or legal requirement
- Medical and healthcare services ranging from family medicine to pediatrics to routine orthopedic care
- Diagnostic ultrasound, also known as sonography, is an imaging method using high-frequency sound waves to provide images of internal structures as a means of diagnosing and subsequently treating various diseases and conditions.
- Employee Care Plan for employers to offer convenient and cost-effective urgent and routine medical care for employees
Urgent Care Clinic in North Richland Hills, TX
The dedicated healthcare providers at EMC Express Care take pride in knowing our walk-in clinic offers the highest quality urgent care services in the greater Fort Worth area. To learn more about these services, call us today at (817) 503-8800. Better yet, visit us at our North Richland Hills walk-in clinic any day from 10 am to 8 pm. No appointment is necessary, you can check in online, and we’re always glad to welcome you.